With back-to-school season hurtling toward us, we moms have 400 things to do and not nearly enough time to do them. But instead of scribbling lists upon lists on Post-Its, notebooks, and scraps of paper, try these pre-made checklists with everything moms need (and more) to be ready come September. You can download them on your phone, or print them out
1. The Cozi back-to-school countdown wisely starts preparing you six weeks out (which is, uh, now!). As we all know, it’s easy to lose track of time, and this is the perfect resource for parents who need a nudge each week.
2. This simple shopping checklist from the folks at zulily has all the basics in a clean, easy-to-read format. And while you may not need everything on the list, and the tone may be a bit prim (um, “trousers?”) it’s helpful to have when you’re at the department store trying to remember everything the kids might need in the colder months.
3. I’m a huge fan of the Get Buttoned Up creators and organizational gurus Alicia Rockmore and Sarah Welch, so it’s no surprise that I love their free printable back-to-school countdown, which outlines things you need to do (and buy) based on a specific timeline. Helpful for those of us (ahem, cough) that leave things to the last minute.
4. This back-to-school printable checklist has three columns — To-buy, To-do, and To-label. If you’re like me, your child is always coming home with something that you forgot to put his/her name on. And in case there are items missing on the list, there are a few open spaces to add your own.
5. Alphamom’s technicolor printable countdown poster adds some serious festivity to the last week before school arrives, with special tabs your child can tear off to help keep track of the days. Think of it as an advent calendar, but for school — which may help curb any summer-is-over complaints. Plus it’ll help you fit in those last memorable activities (we’ve got a few suggestions on RedRover!) before school actually starts.
Welcome to Jaunt, the RedRover Company blog. We know you're busy parents, so thanks for making time to stop by.